Triathlon Club & Coaching for women
Who are we? And how can we help?
Mojo is first and foremost a fantastic community of like minded women, who are all working toward the common goal of completing or competing in a triathlon
Whether you are a seasoned triathlete looking for a personal best, a beginner looking for advice on how to get started, or you have lost your Mojo and need to get back on track. You can:
- Join our Tri Club or Tri Club Plus +
- Access our free Facebook community
- Attend one of the infamous Mojo UK triathlon camps
- Sign up for bespoke coaching via the Mojo Academy
Whatever your triathlon goals, we’ve got you covered Sister!
Club & Coaching
Which option will you choose?
Is Mojo right for you?
- Would you like to meet other ladies in triathlon?
- Want to make more progress in triathlon?
- Like having a well-structured plan & some accountability?
- Just starting out and have lots of questions?
- Aiming for a big goal, personal best, qualification for the Worlds/Europeans, stepping up to longer distance?
- Simply aiming to complete a tri?
- Want to have fun & keep fit?
Book a call with Lou
Hello! I'm Lou
Mojo's Founder & Head Coach
I'm also a Sports Development professional, World Age Group Bronze & silver medallist, 2 x World Ironman & 1x World 70.3 finisher. But it wasn't all that long ago I couldn't ride a bike or swim 6 laps of a 25m pool. Triathlon has been an incredible personal and sporting journey. Now nothing makes me happier than helping other women turn their triathlon goals into reality.
- BSc (hons) Degree Sport Education
- British Triathlon Level 2 Diploma
- Ironman Certified Coach
- Running Biomechanics Coach
- Training Peaks L1
- RLSS Beach Lifeguard
- Menopause for Athletes graduate.
NEED TO DISCUSS SOMETHING WITH A QUALIFIED COACH?
* A look over your training plan
* Race choices & season planning
* Goal Setting
* Hormones & how to train WITH your body not against it
* Return to sport after a break or injury
* Qualifying for Worlds/Europeans
* Menopause & how to overcome symptoms to perform at your best
* Advice on nutrition
A 1 hour coaching call with Lou will leave you feeling motivated, with a clear action plan on where to go from here.
(Note: Monthly coaching calls are included in Academy package)
June 3rd - 6th
A perfect chance to focus on swimming, in the sea, estuary, pool and sea pool. We will learn more about technique, open water swimming, safety, race tactics, plus relax and have fun!
June 12th - 18th
Ah Summer vibes! Enjoy a holiday by the sea, fully inclusive with coaching, accommodation & food, enjoying the sea, coast path & Devon countryside.