Triathlon Club & Coaching for women
Who are we? And how can we help?
Mojo is first and foremost a fantastic community of like minded women, who are all working toward the common goal of completing or competing in a triathlon
Whether you are a seasoned triathlete looking for a personal best, a beginner looking for advice on how to get started, or you have lost your Mojo and need to get back on track. You can:
- Join our Tri Club
- Access our free Facebook community
- Attend one of the infamous Mojo UK triathlon camps
- Sign up for bespoke coaching via the Mojo Academy
Whatever your triathlon goals, we’ve got you covered Sister!
Is Mojo right for you?
- Like to meet other ladies in triathlon?
- Want to make more progress in sport
- Enjoy a well-structured plan and some accountability?
- Just starting out and have lots of questions?
- Aiming for a big goal, personal best, qualification for the Worlds/Europeans, or stepping up to longer distance?
- Simply aiming to complete a tri?
- Want to have fun & keep fit?
Book a FREE 30 minute call with Lou
Hello! I'm Lou
Mojo's Founder & Head Coach
I'm also a Sports Development professional, World Age Group Bronze & silver medallist, 2 x World Ironman & 1x World 70.3 finisher. More recently too, a World Record Holder for cycling solo from Land's End to John O'Groats and back in 10 days!
But it wasn't all that long ago I couldn't ride a bike or swim 6 laps of a 25m pool. Triathlon has been an incredible personal and sporting journey. Now nothing makes me happier than helping other women turn their triathlon goals into reality.
- BSc (hons) Degree Sport Education
- British Triathlon Level 2 Diploma
- Ironman Certified Coach
- Running Biomechanics Coach
- Training Peaks L1
- RLSS Beach Lifeguard
- Menopause for Athletes graduate.