Triathlon coaching for women who want to unleash their potential
Who are we? And how can we help?
Mojo is first and foremost a fantastic community of like minded women, who are all working toward the common goal of completing or competing in a triathlon
Whether you are a seasoned triathlete looking for a personal best, maybe you have lost your Mojo and want support to get back on track, or you are a complete beginner triathlete looking for hints, tips and a bespoke training plan to follow.
From access to our free Facebook community, attending one of the infamous Mojo UK triathlon camps, right through to completely bespoke online triathlon coaching.
Whatever your triathlon goals, we’ve got you covered Sister!
Mojo Triathlon Coaching
Is Mojo right for you?
- Do you want to make more progress in triathlon?
- Do you like following a well structured plan?
- Do you need encouragement and accountability to stick to a plan?
- Are you just starting out and have lots of questions to ask?
- Are you aiming for a big goal, like a personal best, qualification for the Worlds/Europeans, stepping up to longer distance, or simply wishing to finish a race?
- Do you want to have fun with other like minded ladies?
Sound like you?Book a call with Lou
Hello! I'm Lou
Mojo's Founder & Head Coach
I'm also a Sports Development professional, World Age Group Bronze & silver medallist, 2 x World Ironman & 1x World 70.3 finisher. But it wasn't all that long ago I couldn't ride a bike or swim 6 laps of a 25m pool. Triathlon has been an incredible personal and sporting journey. Now nothing makes me happier than helping other women turn their triathlon goals into reality.
Qualifications include: BSc (hons) Degree Sport Education, British Triathlon Federation Level 2 Diploma, Ironman Certfified Coach, Coach in Running Fitness, Training Peaks Level 1, RLSS Beach Lifeguard, Menopause for Athletes course graduate.Contact Lou
Subscribe for FREE
Stay up to date with all things 'Tri' by becoming a Mojo subscriber