Needing support with menopause symptoms?
Why a Mojo Swim Challenge?
At Mojo, we are all about helping female triathletes cross that finish line with more
- Inspiration via community, and visibility of female triathletes
- Education through quality coaching, camps and challenges
- Celebration of successes on every level, even short term goals in training.
It doesn't matter if you are a complete newbie, or a seasoned triathlete, we love to help you cross that finish line with a smile.
After the success of our Mojo Run Challenges this past few years, we wanted to offer accessible SWIM COACHING to those of you wishing to:
- Be more efficient in the water
- Develop your front crawl technique
- Discuss tactics for race starts
- Learn open water swimming skills
- Practice race skills
While we understand we can't get together, Coach Lou will offer an online, interactive (and fun) 6-week challenge to keep you motivated and progressing in your swimming.
The Challenge will involve:
- Interactive group video calls discussing swim technique.
- Coach Q&A's each week.
- Tips & techniques via the closed Facebook Group.
- Personal 6 week Swim Training Plan.
- Basic Training Peaks account (& help with how to use it)
- Video analysis online.
- Benchmark testing to see where you are at now, and again at the end of the challenge.
- FREE Swim Cap
- Opportunity to practice your skills at the Mojo Swim Camp in North Devon (May 2023)
- 35% Off Magic 5 Goggles
STARTS WEDNESDAY 2nd NOVEMBER
Don't forget, this challenge is free if you are a member of the Mojo Tri ClubJoin Mojo Tri Club
Hello! I'm Lou
Head Coach and Founder at Mojo Triathlon Coaching
And I'm going to let you into a little secret:
I haven't always liked swimming. And I only learnt how to swim at 30 yrs old, to do a triathlon!
There, I've said it. And now I want to hear all about your swimming journey, wherever you are right now, and where you want to get to.
During the last 12 years I have gone from non-swimmer, to competing in Ironman, 70.3 and ITU World Champs on several occasions.
I believe it's really vital to connect with a coach, and work together to focus on your weaknesses.
So I hope to see you in this challenge and I can't wait to work with you to make your swimming more efficient, faster and more fun :)
Let's do this!