Mojo Swim Challenge 2023
Why a Mojo Swim Challenge?
At Mojo, we are all about helping female triathletes cross that finish line. We focus on:
- Inspiration via our fab community, and visibility of female triathletes
- Education through quality coaching, camps and challenges
- Celebration of athletes' successes on every level.
After the success of last year's Swim Challenge, we are back for another year of focussed learning.
The 2023 Swim Challenge aims to help you:
- Be more efficient in the water
- Build confidence in your swimming
- Develop your front crawl technique
- Discuss tactics for race starts, open water swimming & race skills
- Observe other Mojo athletes swimming and offer feedback
While we understand we can't get together, Coach Lou will offer an online, interactive (and fun) 6-week challenge to keep you motivated and progressing in your swimming, getting you ready for the 2024 season.
The Challenge will involve:
- Interactive group video calls discussing swim technique.
- Coach Q&A's each week.
- Tips & techniques via the closed Facebook Group.
- Personal 6 week Swim Training Plan.
- Video analysis online.
- Benchmark testing to see where you are at now, and again at the end of the challenge.
STARTS WEDNESDAY 15th NOVEMBER
Note: this challenge is only available to Mojo Tri Club & Academy members.Join Mojo Tri Club
I am already a Mojo Tri Club or Academy Member.
So sign me up!
Hello! I'm Lou
Head Coach and Founder at Mojo Triathlon Coaching
And I'm going to let you into a little secret:
I haven't always liked swimming. And I only learnt how to swim at 30 yrs old, to do a triathlon!
There, I've said it. And now I want to hear all about your swimming journey, wherever you are right now, and where you want to get to.
During the last 12 years I have gone from non-swimmer, to competing in Ironman, 70.3 and ITU World Champs on several occasions.
I believe progress in swimming is down to being patient, positive and intentional. It's vital to connect with a coach, understand and work together on your weaknesses, and have fun!
So I hope to see you in this challenge and I can't wait to work with you to make your swimming more efficient.
Let's do this!