UK Triathlon Training Camps
Our camps are all about you. We ensure your stay meets all your needs, taking into account where it’s fitting into your own training calendar.
We do this by keeping our numbers low (Max 8 people) so everyone can get what they need out of the sessions.
We discover induvidual goals for the week, while providing a friendly and welcoming (& fun) group atmosphere.
We blend technique, speed and endurance sessions with plenty of recovery to maximise your time with us.
That starts with the accommodation at Mojo HQ, a luxury 5 star beach house with hot tub, meaning you can maximise your recovery in comfort.
We hope you feel like you’ve had a holiday as well as a camp.
There are scrummy breakfasts, 3 course evening meals, afternoon cakes, & a super friendly & adaptable chef.
We use beautiful North Devon and Exmoor as our training playground, with sea swimming, epic rides and coastal runs on the doorstep.
All sessions will be led by Mojo Head Coach Lou. Lou is a Sport Education Graduate, World Age Group medallist, 2 x World Ironman (Kona) & 1x World 70.3 finisher.
She holds a variety of qualifications, including BTF L2 Diploma, Ironman Certified Coach, Coach in Running Fitness, Biomechanics of Running, Training Peaks L1, Beach Lifeguard, Dr Stacy Sims Female Physiology, Nutrition & Menopause graduate.
Lou loves to help you achieve your goals, & have fun doing it!
- 3 or 6 nights in 5 star luxury beach front accomodation
- Large hot tub & secure bike storage
- 3 course evening meals & hearty breakfasts
- Fully coached triathlon sessions
- Fully insured, qualified and very friendly female coach
- Dietary requests catered for
- Welcome drinks on first night
- Small group size to endure coaching quality is excellent
- Use of Air Relax recovery boots & Theragun
- Bike clinic with qualified bike mechanic
- Sea, estuary, sea pool and heated outdoor pool swimming
- Swim video analysis
- Free Mojo gift
- Stand Up paddleboard (optional free session)
- Sports massages (extra cost)
From £399 per person
At Mojo we always try to make our coaching as accessible as possible. Which is why our 3 night Mini Camps are only £399 per person and our 6 night camps are only £649.
Do you have a group of up to 8 people: a girl's holiday, a tri club, a friendship group? Contact me to discuss a bespoke course.
Triathlon Camp - 7 days
- 21st April - 27th April
- 12th - 18th June
Swim Camp - 4 days
- 23-26th May - Focus on open water swimming, sea swimming, swimming technique, Pilates, and lots of relaxing!
Email Lou for availability & to book. Just £50 deposit
What do we do on camp?
Check out the itinerary for a typical camp to find out what we get up to.
Don't forget, you can take part in as much or as little as you like.
There is also fab homecooked food, & plenty of relaxation. We guarantee you will go home refreshed.Download Itinerary
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I bring my own bike? Yes if you intend on taking part in the cycle sessions you will need your own bike. But there is no specification. It's best to get it services so it's working well pre-camp.
- Will you cater for vegan/vegetarian/gluten free/dairy free? Absolutely, just let us know your allergies and/or preferences and you will be fully catered for.
- Who are the camps aimed at? Unless specified, they are aimed at all abililties and ages. We predominantly work with women in triathlon, but men are very welcome too, we are totally inclusive.
- Will the camp benefit my current training programme? Lou will discuss your current training so she can fit suitable and useful sessions into your week and blend them in with your current plan.
- Will I share a room? We have very small numbers so we ask if you can share a twin room. If you would like a room to yourself, please enquire.
- Can I bring a non-triathlete friend? Yes of course. Ask Lou for availability.
- Can I buy a Mojo Jersey/Trisuit/kit at the camp? Yes of course, we have goodies for you to try & buy.
- Are the sessions compulsory? Not at all. This is YOUR camp, so you choose what you take part in and when you simply chill and relax.
- Will I have time to relax? It is our No1 aim that go you home feeling refreshed (as well as learning new skills & meeting great people!) We have balconies overlooking the sea, a cosy snug to read in, hot tub, gardens & the beach a stones throw away. How can you not relax!